AGILE & SCRUM TRAINING
Agile Scrum Master Training in Chennai could be a certification course that appears to confirm both skills and information of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology. Agile Scrum Training in chennai is concerning operating along to with success reach a goal. Agile methodologies ar common approaches in software development and ar more and more being employed in alternative areas. Scrum practices embrace establishing cross-functional and self-managed groups, manufacturing a operating deliverable at the top of every iteration or Sprint. The Scrum master could be a helper for an Agile development team. scrum could be a methodology that enables a team to self-organize and build changes quickly, in accordance with Agile principles. The Agile Scrum master manages the process for a way info is changed.
This Agile Scrum Master Certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum Master within the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master.
AGILE & SCRUM TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
AGILE COURSE CONTENTAGILE PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS
- Agile Information radiator
- Agile Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for collocated teams
- Osmotic communications for distributed teams
- Agile Retrospectives
- Agile task and Kanban boards,
- Agile Timeboxing
- Agile Iteration and release planning
- Agile WIP limits
- Agile Burn down/up charts
- Agile relative sizing/story points
- Agile wide band Delphi
- Agile planning poker
- Agile affinity estimating
- Agile ideal time
- Agile product roadmap
- Agile user stories and backlog
- Agile story maps
- Agile progressive elaboration
- Agile wireframes
- Agile frequent verification and validation
- Agenda for the session
- Agile test first development
- Agile acceptance test-driven development
- Agile emotional intelligence
- Agile collaboration
- Agile adaptive leadership
- Agile negotiation
- Agile conflict resolution
- Agile return on investment (ROI)
- Agile net present value (NPV)
- Agile internal rate of return (IRR)
- Agile compliance
- Agile customer-valued prioritization
- Agile risk-adjusted backlog
- Agile risk burn down graphs
- Agile risk-based spike
- Agile velocity
- Agile cycle time
- Agile earned value management (EVM) for agile projects
- Agile value stream mapping
- Agile Flow charts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Agile Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Agile Communications management
- Feedback techniques for product (e.g., prototyping, simulation, demonstrations, evaluations)
- Incremental delivery
- Agile Knowledge sharing
- Agile Leadership tools and techniques
- Agile Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Agile Team motivation
- Time, budget, and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Agile Business case development
- Collocation (geographic proximity)/distributed teams
- Agile Continuous improvement processes
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Agile Facilitation methods
- Agile Participatory decision models (e.g., input-based, shared collaboration, command)
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Process analysis techniques Self assessment
- Value-based analysis Mini – Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows Agile contracting methods)
2. We work on your demanding skills based on corporate expectation.
3. 100% placement with Better Remuneration.
4. Live project experience.
5. Softskill development with Resume Modification .
Yes, we are one of the trusted institute helping our participants with genuine placement assistance in good companies. We will schedule more no. of interviews for the candidates & we will give our full support until he/she got placement in a good company.
2. Will I get on job support, If I get doubts in my projects?
Yes, our team will support you for any clarification you need in your projects.
3. Does your institute provide any weekend classes for professionals?
There are number of institutes which are providing more no. of courses but there is hardly any institute Except Yoloshy Technologies which is providing 100% professional training with flexible timings in weekdays, weekends and online also. Yoloshy Technologies is the only institute which provides weekend classes specially for working professionals. Many of professionals who don’t get time in weekdays but want to learn these courses they can opt the courses with Yoloshy Technologies as it provide professional training with individual approach and with 100% Job assurance.