Are you searching for the simplest CCNA training in Chennai? YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES rated as No one CCNA Training Institute in Chennai giving skilled coaching by Cisco Certified professionals for a lot of details on CCNA Certification. Register today in YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES for Best CCNA Certification in Chennai.
CCNA Certification is one in every of the most evergreen IT certifications within the hardware and networking field around the world. over million certified CCNA professionals are within the market and dealing in hardware and networking field since it had been 1st introduced in 1998. the most vital job of the certified networking professionals is to put in and configure networking infrastructure to stay pace with changing business needs. CCNA course in Chennai offered at YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES, can equip the students to put in, operate, configure and verify an IPv4 and IPv6 network, together with configuring a local area network switch, configuring an informatics router, connecting to a WAN, and distinguishing basic security threats within the network.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certificate exhibits an expert talent to understand, install, configure, operate and troubleshoot routers and switches in networks. It additionally includes the verification and implementation of network connections victimization remote sites through WAN.
Cisco CCNA Certification is anticipated by most of the employers if you’re operating within the network trade. Now, networks are evolving into a lot of complicated, wherever advanced devices, systems, and Cisco technologies are accustomed to streamline and safeguard the hardware and networking infrastructure. As a number one CCNA coaching Center in Chennai, YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES Academy’s Cisco coaching can assist you to sharpen your skills in hardware and networking ideas. With our CCNA training, people will get skilled training on installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco networks to exhibit productivity, minimize network errors and improve your technical skills. Improve, speed and quality of the networking parts and acquire the experience needed to create an effective infrastructure through optimum network utilization
CCNA TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
CCNA Course ContentNetworking concepts
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
- Selection of Router & Cabling a Route
- When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – V.35 – X.21
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
- Exec Mode
- User -Privilege – Global – Sub-configuration mode
- Syntax/command to switch between modes
- Assigning IP address for -E0-S0-S1
- Enabling/disabling – console/privilege / vty password
- Mold – command
- Show Config / start / run / version / flash
- Basic commands practice
- Changing between modes – (user-privilege- Global-etc)
- IP address configuration-E0-S0-S1
- Password – enabling – encrypting it
- Practice – motd – show commands – editing commands
- Assigning host name (for Router)
- Advanced Commands
- Register value – X2102 – boot field value/purpose ROM monitor made – password breaking 8th/6th/13th bit of register value importance
- Boot system flash/network/ROM – config-register (Changing register value) – etc command purpose Booting sequence – Backup & Recovery – CDP
- Practice an above commands as well as following
- Telnet – [ctrl+shift+6]x – disconnect – sh users /Sessions
- Clear lines resume – [hostname resolving in telnet domain Enabling/disabling etc – no practical for this alone]
- Overview of Cisco SDM (Security Device Manager)
- IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- IP routing – static routing – default- dynamic routing
- Providing clock rate to up the link after identifying DCE by “Sh controllers” command
- Commands/syntax – Static/default routing
- Static Routing & Default Routing
- Practical-session for Static & default routing
- Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Dynamic Routing – IGP & EGP
- IGP – RIP-OSPF – EGRP – EIGRP
- Classes of Routing Protocol – Distance vector – Link State – Balanced hybrid
- Role of Routing Protocol – builds/updates/selects & Routes the packet
- Soluting for Routing loops – Max. loop count – split horizon – Route poison Reverse – Hold down Timer
- Features of RIP – distance vector algorithm – RIP V1/V2 – load sharing – metric (depends – loop count)
- Metric value depends – loop count – Ticks – delay – Reliability – cost – MTU – Bandwidth
- Command – Router RIP Network
- Sh IP route
- Timer value for RIP– Update/Invalid/ hold down/flush Timer
- Dynamic Routing – RIP Practical
- Dynamic Routing EIGRP & OSPF
- Limitations of distance vector algorithm
- Features of EIGRP and its operations
- Configuring EIGRP – “Auto-redistribution”
- Verify and troubleshooting EIGRP
- Features of OSPF and its operation
- Configuring single area OSPF
- Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Access List
- Purpose/advantage of Access-list
- IP [-for a host – for a network/sub network].
- Std IP access-list – wild card calculation
- Extd IP access list
- Switch port ACL
- Step involved in creating access list
- Applying access list at the interface – (inbound/outbound)
- Named access-list for IP
- Access-list in Telnet sessiont
- IP standard Access List
- Practical on
- IP Std access-list
- IP Extended Access List b
- IP Extd access-list, named access lists
- Implement, Verify & Troubleshoot NAT
- Explain the Basic Operation Of NAT
- Using (including CLI/SDM)
- Practicals on Static NAT, Dynamic NAT and PAT
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Benefits of choosing YOLOSHY Technologies:
- Real-time Experts with Industry experience
- We work on your demanding skills based on corporate expectation
- 100% placement with Better Remuneration
- Live project experience
- Soft skill development with Resume Modification
Yes, we are one of the trusted institute helping our participants with genuine placement assistance in good companies. We will schedule more no. of interviews for the candidates & we will give our full support until he/she got placement in a good company.
2. Will I get on job support, If I get doubts in my projects?
Yes, our team will support you for any clarification you need in your projects.
3. Does your institute provide any weekend classes for professionals?
There are number of institutes which are providing more no. of courses but there is hardly any institute Except Yoloshy Technologies which is providing 100% professional training with flexible timings in weekdays, weekends and online also. Yoloshy Technologies is the only institute which provides weekend classes specially for working professionals. Many of professionals who don’t get time in weekdays but want to learn these courses they can opt the courses with Yoloshy Technologies as it provide professional training with individual approach and with 100% Job assurance.