Learn Drupal Training in Chennai from the Experts at YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES. Get a Career in Drupal after completing Drupal Training in Chennai at YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES. YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES is rated as No 1 Drupal Training Institute in Chennai.
The Drupal framework developed in PHP is one of the leading content management frameworks. Drupal is mostly used to create websites, blogs, and social websites. Drupal is mainly used for knowledge management, business collaborations, and a web application framework. Popular websites like BarackObama.com, White Houses’ official website, French Government’s website, Weather.com, MIT and Harvard websites are developed in Drupal. More than 3.1% of the websites in the world use Drupal frameworks for running their websites. Drupal is an open-source CMS and the larger support from the Drupal community is one of the reasons why Drupal remains a preferred choice for many web developers.
The Drupal Classes offered at YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES covers all aspects of Drupal and teaches the student on making websites like it is done in the industry.
Drupal TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Drupal Course ContentIntroduction
- Why to build to module instead of modifying source.
- Setting up the module file structure
- Writing secure code for secured drupal
- Using doc block comment
- What is hook
- How hooks works
- Basic Introduction of some hooks with examples
- Use entity for custom data storage
- Creating custom entity with a custom table
- Why Content Type are not for all kind of data ?
- Drupal default entity i.e content, user, taxonomy, comment, file
- Using hook_entity_info() ,entity_load()
- Benefits of using form api
- Creating a simple form , validating and submitting form using Form API
- Exploring more elements
- Populating dynamic select options, radio button option
- Submitting (Insert or Update) form in any drupal database table
- Sending email using drupal_mail
- Showing message using drupal_set_message(‘message’)
- form alter
- autocomplete and #ajax form
- Understanding file_managed and file unmanaged
- File unmanaged with an example
- File managed with an example
- Understanding drupal table ‘file_managed’ – Using drupal inbuilt ajax to upload files
- Preview files on form
- Validating files
- Uploading files in drupal ‘files’ directory using file_save_upload
- Use $file->status=1 and save_file($file) to permanently save file
- Showing uploaded files using theme_image_style($params)
- Register custom image style
- How to use render array and creating tabs & subtabs
- How to pass argument through path
- Using placeholder
- Using hook_page_alter & menu_alter
- Use include files to improve performance
- How theme layers can helps work together designer and coders
- How to invoke a theme function, e.g theme_item_list() & theme_table()
- Creating own theme function or creating templates
- preprocess a theme function to alter data
- Adding css & js
- Override template files
- Running drupal dynamic mysql query using db_select()
- Insert Query
- Update Query
- Delete Query
- example to show latest members , recent comments
- Rollback query using drupal Transactions
- Understanding why use entity field query
- Using EntityFieldQuery() to interact drupal entity base table like node, user, comment
- Showing any taxonomy term (vocabulary terms) using EntityFieldQuery()
- Understanding Drupal node_access, role_permission table
- using hook_permission to register a permission
- user_access() function to check permission
- Using Drupal Devel Module for better debug options. usage dpm($vriable_name)
- Understanding dpm(get_defined_vars()) to show available variable in the page
- Using drupal inbuilt watchdog() function for debug log
- using simple & easy drupal_set_message($vars)
- Declaring custom tables using hook_schema in .install file
- Registering 2 menu for ads listing and ads add
- Creating ads add page using form API, file upload system
- Creating ads listing page using entityFieldQuery()
- Creating new bloc using hook_block_info(), hook_block_configure(),hook_block_save()
- Showing all ads in form add/edit page to select with checkbox
- Saving form custom checked ads value in our custom table
- show ads on front end site using hook_block_view() – Testing and debuging our newly created module
Benefits of choosing YOLOSHY Technologies:
- Real-time Experts with Industry experience
- We work on your demanding skills based on corporate expectation
- 100% placement with Better Remuneration
- Live project experience
- Soft skill development with Resume Modification
Yes, we are one of the trusted institute helping our participants with genuine placement assistance in good companies. We will schedule more no. of interviews for the candidates & we will give our full support until he/she got placement in a good company.
2. Will I get on job support, If I get doubts in my projects?
Yes, our team will support you for any clarification you need in your projects.
3. Does your institute provide any weekend classes for professionals?
There are number of institutes which are providing more no. of courses but there is hardly any institute Except Yoloshy Technologies which is providing 100% professional training with flexible timings in weekdays, weekends and online also. Yoloshy Technologies is the only institute which provides weekend classes specially for working professionals. Many of professionals who don’t get time in weekdays but want to learn these courses they can opt the courses with Yoloshy Technologies as it provide professional training with individual approach and with 100% Job assurance.