If you’re an app enthusiast desirous to code top-of-the-line native apps across all 3 platforms Android, iOS and Windows, it’s a good plan to learn Xamarin. YOLOSHY TECHNOLOGIES is perhaps the most effective alternative for learning Xamarin training in Chennai, which offers the most skilled and best trainers for the cross-platform development tool.
Xamarin training Course is attended by internet developers, programmers, and app developers.
As a mobile developer, you’d need to run your app on all available platforms and mobiles. However, the thought of learning a replacement language, Apis and alternative stuff each time may need you to stay to at least one single platform. will be} wherever Xamarin can assist you out.
For any app, the native style is often the well-liked answer. Xamarin tools aid developers to write native iOS, Android, and Windows apps, together with native UIs (user interfaces) and so share this code across multiple platforms. additionally to native UI, app logic is shared across multiple platforms in an exceedingly distinctive method that it makes Xamarin a requirement use. Xamarin conjointly binds identical UI controls and Apis that are wont to build mac, android and iOS apps in platform-specific languages. a couple of lines of code are enough to access various libraries of the various platforms, paid and free components, and third-party services.
XAMARIN TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Xamarin Course ContentOverview of Xamarin platform
- Overview of Mobile Development
- Xamarin store
- What kind of mobile apps can be generated with Visual Studio vs Xamarin Studio on both OS X and Windows
- Needs for generating a Xamarin.iOS application
- Establishing mobile applications with Xamarin
- Introduction to Portable Class Libraries
- Dissimilarity and approaches to serving source code files
- Techniques used to switch to the UI thread
- Fundamental skill of Xamarin.Social component
- Fundamental skill of the Xamarin.Mobile component
- Contrast between design patterns used in mobile development like MVVM, IoC/DI, Singleton, etc.
- Utilizing the Nuget and Xamarin Component Store
- Fundamental skill of .NET libraries
- Utilizing the async / await keywords
- Identifying Memory Issues
- Tabbed Applications in iOS
- Android fragments
- Android – Navigation patterns
- iOS – Navigation patterns
- Android Options menu – How to add items
- Functioning with the File System
- Data in Mobile
- Advantages annd disadvantages to SQLite
- Mobile world – usage of ORM libraries
- Path abstraction in Xamarin.Android and iOS
- Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Windows Phone – Remote Storage
- Xamarin – Web services
- Web Services – Common architecture and data formats
- Ways you can use to access a web service from a Xamarin application.
- Bindings in WCF/SOAP
- Overview to Xamarin.Forms
- Control Gallery
- Core types – Page types, Layout containers, etc.
- Define XAML
- Fundamental binding features
- Xamarin.Forms – Customizing the ListView
- Xamarin.Forms – Model-View-ViewModel
- Xamarin.Forms – Resources
- Xamarin.Forms – Styles
- Xamarin.Forms – XAML
- Xamarin.Forms – Data Binding
- Xamarin.Forms – ListView
- Local Data Securing
- Utilizing the Xamarin Salesforce Component
- Using OAuth 2 Web Services with Xamarin.Auth
- Data Caching plus Synchronization
- Getting Started – Android
- ListViews – Working
- Core types of Android application – Activity, Intent, Adapter, ListView, Context, Bundle, etc.
- Types of project included with Xamarin and Visual Studio for Xamarin.Android
- Android view – Setting an id
- Launch an Activity
- Resources in Android
- Assets in android
- Android layouts
- Mainfest settings of Android
- Support libraries of Android
- Android – Working with Emulators
- Native types – used in Xamarin.Android
- Xamarin.Android code execution
- Working with Android Locations
- Types of Built-in adapter – Android
- Getting Started – iOS
- Overview of Storyboards
- iOS – Tables
- iOS – views
- Functioning with Images
- Ore types of iOS applications – AppDelegate, UIWindow, UIView, Storyboards, UIViewControllers, etc.
- iOS – Launch images
- Types of project included with Xamarin and Visual Studio
- Differences between XIBs and Storyboards
- Universal apps
- Xamarin.iOS code execution
- Functioning with MKMapView, setting pins, setting current location, finding points-of-interest etc.
- Ways to providing data and UITableView customization
- iOS – Gesture recognizes
- Usage of Attributes in Xamarin.iOS
- UIViews code positioning
- iOS Simulator – Restrictions
- app Folders (Documents vs. Library)
- Autosizing – Springs and Struts – in the designer
- Xamarin.iOS – Unsupported .NET features due to no JIT
- iOS – Loading images
- Provisioning profile creation
- Xamarin.iOS Application profile tools
- Test Cloud Deployment
- Functioning with Xamarin.UITest
- Overview of Testing
- Android Deployment
- Android Publishing
- iOS Deployment
- iOS Publishing
- Fundamental steps for deploying an application to Google Play & iOS AppStore
- Application packaging – each platform
- Real-time Experts with Industry experience
- We work on your demanding skills based on corporate expectation
- 100% placement with Better Remuneration
- Live project experience
- Soft skill development with Resume Modification
Yes, we are one of the trusted institute helping our participants with genuine placement assistance in good companies. We will schedule more no. of interviews for the candidates & we will give our full support until he/she got placement in a good company.
2. Will I get on job support, If I get doubts in my projects?
Yes, our team will support you for any clarification you need in your projects.
3. Does your institute provide any weekend classes for professionals?
There are number of institutes which are providing more no. of courses but there is hardly any institute Except Yoloshy Technologies which is providing 100% professional training with flexible timings in weekdays, weekends and online also. Yoloshy Technologies is the only institute which provides weekend classes specially for working professionals. Many of professionals who don’t get time in weekdays but want to learn these courses they can opt the courses with Yoloshy Technologies as it provide professional training with individual approach and with 100% Job assurance.